Day 77

August 17th 2017

I know I've missed a fair few days, but in all honesty I just didn't know what to write.

The events in the news lately have just made me SO SAD.

I want to rant about The Don - the man who is condoning bigotry, rascism and hate and is currently the 'leader' of the USA.

I want to scream and yell and cry, and say how could people be so awful. But people have always been awful, it's just that I thought we as a global humanity were headed in the direction of good. But we aren't. And I don't know how to cope with that.

What it boils down to is this.

LOVE IS LOVE AND HATE IS HATE.

My children know that people are people. How much melanin a person has in their skin is absolutely irrelevant, as is the religion or beliefs they hold in their personal life, as is whether they associate as a guy, girl, both or nothing, as is who they marry.

I hope my children are in the majority, I hope that many, many parents are raising their children as we are. I fear they are not.

Peace, Love and Tolerance. ALWAYS 💕✌💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer!

Time To Say Goodbye

Sleeping All Night and Other Updates!